IT Disaster Recovery Plan
The 3-day IT DR course covers all stages of the entire IT Disaster Recovery lifecycle. This course will be very useful for IT professionals and CM/DR practitioners. Training methodologies include classroom training, individual/group exercises, case studies, and role-plays, while videos and group discussions, knowledge checks, and quizzes are made use of in order to enhance the participant learning experience and exam preparation.
Who Needs This?
Full-time or Part-time IT / BCM / Operations
Other IT Professionals interested in learning more about Global IT DR Best Practices
Auditors wanting to gain an in-depth understanding of IT DR
Professionals from IT DR or BCM-related
Data Center Managers
What You Learn?
- Reviewing and updating the IT-DRP in a structured and controlled manner.
- Any changes made in the IT-DRP must be fully tested in accordance with company conditions, and controlled with the approval of the company’s IT Director.
- Copies of IT-DRP, CD, and hard copies will be stored in a secure location specified by the company.
- Each member of the senior manager must have a copy of the IT-DRP which must be kept in the residence of each member.
- In addition, each member of the Disaster Recovery Team (DRT) must have a copy of the IT-DRP.
- Implementing DRP in the event of a disaster within the company
- Ensuring that DRP is fully implemented.
- Preparing the procedures that must be carried out when a sudden disaster occurs.
- This is so that when a disaster occurs, the team can provide both first aid and evacuation procedures.
In accordance with the NIST SP 800-34 standard, this document will attach a form containing a technical description of each equipment and its operations.